On the Wattbike Atom (Next Generation) there are additional sensors to refine the ERG and gear mode experience. If you have a problem with ERG mode, please check that your firmware is up-to-date (please check the firmware section of our support page).
If your bike is on the latest firmware and still experiencing resistance fluctuations with ERG and/or gear mode, please follow the below instructions:
- Please connect to your bike.
- Navigate to Settings > Known Wattbikes > Select your Serial Number (261*****).
- You will then see your diagnostic report displayed, please scroll down to the bottom of the report. Here you will see the below section.
- Absolute Force:
- Useful Force: 45
- Calculated Force:
- Flywheel Impulses in Current Revolution:
- Flywheel Impulses in Previous Revolution: ---
- Chainwheel Impulses in Current Revolution:
- Chainwheel Impulses in Previous Revolution: --
- Electromagnet Coil Temperature:
- Electromagnet Resistance Level(%):
- Please provide us with a video of your device screen detailing the metrics above whilst completing at least 10 full revolutions of your bike at around 80-90rpm. This must be in stable gear and please ensure that you do not freewheel at any stage or pedal backwards.
Please attach the video to the contact us form via the submit a request link below so that our technical support team can then analyse this further for you.
Article is closed for comments.