Please see below for full instructions on how to replace the saddle adjustment lever on your Wattbike AtomX.
2.5mm Allen key
2mm Allen key
3mm Allen key
1. Remove the A6 top plastic cap from the adjustment lever.
2. Using the 2.5mm Allen key, unscrew the internal screw.
3. Remove the cap and spring.
4. Loosen the adjustment lever thread by 1-2 turns, and remove the adjustment lever handle.
5. Unwind the adjustment lever thread by hand from the saddle slider.
6. Under the saddle slider, the adjustment lever thread passes through the adjustment lever spring and threads into the slider block. To access this, use a 3mm Allen key to loosen the grub screw under the saddle slider on the left underside of the saddle block.
7. Slide the saddle slider and the saddle off the back of the saddle stem.
8. Using a 2mm Allen key, unscrew the Allen key bolts (x4) from under the slider end cap.
9. Remove the adjustment lever spring and adjustment lever block.
Note: when refitting the saddle slider centre the 0.0 with the indicator on the saddle stem. Then thread in the grub screw on the underside, and adjust as required.
Article is closed for comments.