When a new version of firmware is available, please ensure that:
- The PTS is connected to a WIFI network (the 'Network' icon in the top bar should be red. If it's not, please follow these instructions to connect to WIFI).
- The Auto Firmware Update is enabled on the PTS (click the serial number in the top left of the screen > click Advanced Settings > scroll down to Auto Firmware Update and ensure it's enabled).
- The Energy Saving Timer is set to off. Turn the PTS power on, ideally ahead of the update window (click the serial number > click Advanced Settings > scroll down to Change Timer Durations > check that Energy Saving Timer is set to off).
- Once the update is complete you can switch the Energy Saving Timer back to your preferred duration.
If you experience any issues when the firmware update is being completed please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the ADVANCED SETTINGS menu on your Performance Touchscreen and select 'Refresh Content'
- If your Performance Touchscreen has frozen and shows 'Progress: Waiting' this can be immediately resolved by holding the on/off button for 2 seconds and selecting reset
- Check in the Advanced Settings that Automated Firmware Update is ENABLED - if it is currently DISABLED, click the 'ENABLE' button