To Activate Bluetooth
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen
- Click the centre circle to minimize our app
- Click the Settings app icon (within 5 seconds or Hub app will open again)
- Enable Bluetooth from the settings
- Click on the serial number in the top left
- Click Advanced Settings
- Ensure that automatic updates are set to enabled
- The firmware should then update automatically
- If the firmware update fails to proceed, restart PTS by holding down the power button
- Following successful firmware update, we also recommend restarting the PTS by holding down the power button and choosing 'restart'
Article is closed for comments.