We would advise deleting the current Wattbike Hub app on your smart device and re-downloading it to ensure you have the most up-to-date version (V4.3.0). Once this is complete log back in to the app and follow these instructions:
- Ensure that all apps using Bluetooth on the smart device you are using are closed.
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your device.
- Go onto your Wattbike monitor and follow the following steps: Settings > Remote > Bluetooth On.
- Open the Wattbike Hub app on the device that you are wanting to connect to the Wattbike Performance Monitor (WPM).
- Select a workout, test, or Quick Ride and press the 'Play' button at the bottom left of your device.
- Tap the 'Wattbike' icon at the top right of your screen. The serial number of your WPM should appear. Select this number, and a red tick will appear once it has connected successfully.
- Select 'Close'. The serial number of your bike should now appear on the top right hand side of the screen in green if connected successfully.
- Click the red 'Play' button at the bottom of the screen and continue with your workout.
Please note that you will require a BLE enabled monitor connect using the Wattbike Hub app. You can find this by looking for the Bluetooth icon on the sticker located on the back of the monitor. If your monitor is not BLE enabled, it can be upgraded by contacting the customer service team for more details.