If your Wattbike Performance Monitor is not charging please follow the trouble-shooters below:
- Plug in the Wattbike charger which was supplied with the unit - does the LED light up on the back? Please navigate to Properties > Battery Tab. The battery indicator should be indicating the monitor is accepting charge.
- Navigate to Recall > Old Workout Data > Enter > Menu > Yes. This will delete all previous workouts on the monitor and may take a while. If the monitor screen freezes press the reset button on the back of the unit, you will need a paperclip or small object to do this, then restart the process until all workouts have been deleted.
If you have misplaced your Wattbike Monitor charger you can purchase one from our website.
If the above does not help please contact our Customer Services team. - We will need the following information:
- Serial number of the bike the unit is connected to (this starts with 220 and can be found on the bottom right hand side of the bike frame underneath the magnetic resistance)
- Serial number of the monitor (this starts with 250 and can be found on the rear of the monitor)
- Does the WPM have a push fit or screw fit connection where the red data cable connects into the back of the unit?
- Is the unit Bluetooth enabled?